Nursing@Simmons brings Simmons School of Nursing's renowned Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program to future health care leaders across the country, through a state-of-the-art online learning platform.
Developed for board-certified advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs) who have earned their Master of Science in Nursing degree, the online DNP program integrates evidence-based practice with strong analytical and leadership principles to prepare nurses for the highest level of professional nursing practice. With the post-master’s DNP program, you will:
- Advance your clinical practice through the application of evidence-based research.
- Use informatics, data, and technology to improve processes and implement change in health care systems and policies.
- Become a leader in a variety of health care settings and improve outcomes for patients and communities.
As a Nursing@Simmons student, you will:
- Attend live, face-to-face online classes with esteemed faculty members and peers.
- Balance your personal commitments with your education by enrolling on either a part-time or full-time basis.
- Access your coursework 24/7 — at home or on the go — with our integrated mobile app.
- Receive individualized support beginning shortly after you express interest in the program.
If you are interested in advancing your career by earning your DNP through Nursing@Simmons, request information today.