Nursing@Simmons brings Simmons School of Nursing's renowned nursing degree programs to RNs all around the country through an innovative online platform.
As a student, you will:
- Attend live classes in a face-to-face online classroom.
- Learn from expert faculty who have a wealth of real-world experience.
- Gain in-field practice during clinical placements.
- Receive personal support from first contact all the way through graduation and beyond.
With two unique program tracks designed to fit the needs of nurses in various stages of their careers, Nursing@Simmons combines the convenience of an online learning format with the quality, rigor, and student-centeredness of Simmons University's on-campus programs.
RN to MSN
Working Registered Nurses (RNs) who are looking to become Family Nurse Practitioners but who do not hold a bachelor's degree can earn their Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) online from Simmons's renowned School of Nursing.
The Nursing@Simmons RN to MSN program blends cutting-edge online classroom technology with a challenging curriculum to help you:
- Develop the skills to treat patients across the life span.
- Secure your future in today's changing health care industry.
- Gain more autonomy and move beyond the bedside.
- Do more for your patients and your career.
If you are interested in becoming a Family Nurse Practitioner and earning your MSN through Nursing@Simmons, request more information now.
Since 1902, Simmons School of Nursing has been empowering nurses and preparing them with the skills and knowledge to become effective leaders. Nursing@Simmons's online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program is designed for Registered Nurses who currently hold a bachelor's degree and aspire to become Family Nurse Practitioners.
The online Nursing@Simmons MSN program will help you:
- Gain the skills and credentials to practice with autonomy.
- Provide holistic care to patients across the life span.
- Manage the health of families in a primary-care setting.
- Position yourself as a leader in the fast-evolving field of health care.
To learn more about earning your MSN online with Nursing@Simmons, request more information.